RazorPit Slide Razor Blade Sharpener
Each time you use your razor – even after rinsing – microscopic residue like skin cells, keratin and water remain on the blade. RazorPit's Slide Blade Sharpener restores your blade to like-new sharpness with its patented friction technology. With a softer surface than the Original mode, the Slide allows for closer contact with the blade, extending the lifespan of your razor. To use, apply a small amount of shaving cream on the sharpener's surface. Gently press down making upward strokes with the blade and rinse after use!
- Reduces waste
- Up to 150 shaves
- Compatible with most cartridge razors*
In 2007, three crafty and methodical inventors wanted to find a solution to maintain the sharpness of their razor blades instead of constantly having to buy more. Mikkel Salling, Jesper Hvejsel, and engineer, Morten Kjeldsen went through extensive product testing to produce the best razor blade sharpener on the market. Since its official launch in November 2008, more than 600.000 units have been sold.
Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.3 x 0.4" (13 x 5.9 x 1.2 cm)
Designed in Denmark. Made in China.
*Compatible cartridge razors include: Gillette Mach 3, Gillette Mach 3 Turbo, Gillette Mach 3 Power, Gillette Fusion, Gillette Fusion Power, Gillette Venus, Wilkinson and more. Full list available here.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).