Musgo Real Glyce Pre-shave Soap, Classic Scent
In stock, ready to ship
- This pre-shave soap is a natural product, made in Portugal, that is glycerine based for a smooth and sleek feel. Musgo Real Glyce Pre-shave Soap, Classic Scent is used prior to the shave, to keep the shaving area prepped for a smoother and more bump-free shave. It contains castor oil for its hair-softening and skin refreshment abilities. Between the two, you get a cleaner and more thorough shave. There is no animal testing to this product, so you'll feel good about using it.
Musgo Real face and body products were designed in Portugal in the 1920s to assure men the classic feel of the soaps they love with a new twist of scents and ingredients. These products are fast becoming some of the world's finest shaving accessories, made for the man who wants refinement with a hint of intrigue. For the more urban contemporary, Musgo Real is the product line.
No animal testing.
Weight: 5.8 oz (165 g)
Made in Portugal
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).