Ettinger Bridle Hide Double Pen Case, Black
In stock, ready to ship
The Ettinger Bridle Hide Double Pen Case is far from your average pen holder. Underneath its central large flap are two pen compartments lined with suede to hold and preserve your favourite writing accessories. Crafted using Ettinger’s signature bridle hide, this remarkable accessory is distinguished by its elegant and refined softness and finish. This particular leather will also develop a unique patina with use, adding to its charm. Smooth lines and precise stitching reflect the artistry and extensive five-year training behind each Ettinger craftsman. As with any Ettinger product, its name and Royal Warrant from the Prince of Wales are proudly displayed on the back.
- Bridle hide, suede interior
- Holds two standard size pens
- Packaged in an Ettinger gift box
As the British manufacturer responsible for providing fine leather goods to the House of Windsor, it should come as no surprise to learn that Ettinger possesses a sterling reputation for the excellence of its core products. Although it has come further than its founder could’ve hoped, its founding principles have outlasted the passing decades. Ettinger’s leather goods are still hand-made and inspected in person, as the finest leather goods should be.
6.1 x 1.9 x 0.78” (15.5 x 5 x 2 cm)
Made in England
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).