Suwada New Soft High-Carbon Stainless Steel Nail Nipper with Straight Blades and Rubber Handles
In stock, ready to ship
Suwada's High-Carbon Stainless Steel Nippers with Straight Blades are a professional quality grooming implement, built to last a lifetime. With their ultra-thick blade and wide-spread handle bars, these nippers are designed to take on the tough jobs, working excellently as toe nail clippers. Seated in your hand, you'll find the soft, smoothly sloping handles comfortable and discreet, lending you an ideal ergonomic hold, while the black rubber covering provides an effortless grip. Thanks to the in-built cylinder spring, the jaws of the blades open wide, making thick nails a cinch to clip away.
Also available with curved blades
Take a close look at the blade, and you'll notice that it lengthens into a straight rim at its tip, a feature designed to curtail ingrown toenails. The high-carbon stainless steel endows these nippers with exceptional strength and hardness, and the jaws of the blade align with perfect precision, giving you an exacting cut. With the blade tip's extraordinary sharpness, your freshly cut nails are left with a smooth edge, saving you the trouble of having to file afterward. Seat this sophisticated tool in its accompanying metal case for safe storage, and keep your feet in excellent condition.
High Carbon Stainless Steel. Supplied in black tin case with Suwada logo.
Length: 4.7" (120 mm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).