Seki Edge Flat Slant Tip Cuticle Nipper, Made in Japan
In stock, ready to ship
The Seki Edge Flat Slant Tip Cuticle Nipper is a superb grooming instrument, suitable for anyone from novice to professional. The single spring elastomer handle seats comfortably in your hand, conforming to your grip and offering a lightweight feel, while the 1/4 blade jaws are made up of an extremely durable stainless steel, with an exceptionally sharp cutting edge.
- 1/4 Jaw Stainless Steel Blades
- Flat Slant Tips for Skin Protection
- Single Spring Elastomer Handle
Though the blade edges were designed for sharp, precision trimming, the flat slanted blade tips were designed to protect your skin, in case the blades slip forward. The blade's finely cut shape makes it easy to access overgrown cuticle from a variety of angles, allowing you to execute as thorough a trimming job as you please, and to contour neatly as you go along. Simply soften your cuticles, push them back using a cuticle pusher, and then nip away with these sophisticated nippers. And remember: nothing speaks more to a man's honour than well kept hands.
Seki Edge is a Japanese manufacturer that has chosen to prioritize the excellence of their products, above all else. The craftsmen use the latest manufacturing techniques and technologies to produce reliable products, all in honor of their rich heritage and traditions in steel sword-making.Length: 2 3/4" (69 mm)
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).