Erbe Solingen 7-Piece Manicure Set, Water Buffalo Leather Brown Zip Case
In stock, ready to ship
- Ready to step up from the smaller manicure sets to something more inclusive? The Erbe 7-piece set has more of what you need, all designed to be functional and yet stylish. Including two scissors, two cuticle pushers, a nail nipper, a nail file, and a set of tweezers, this set has precisely what you need. Rich water buffalo leather adorns the zip case, keeping all your instruments safe and secured. The Erbe Solingen 7-Piece Manicure Set with Water Buffalo Leather Brown Zip Case is great for yourself or for a gift.
Erbe grooming instruments are made in one of three production facilities in Solingen, Germany and held to Germany's strict quality standards. With durability and long-lasting appeal, these instruments are made to last through generations of use. For a well-crafted gift or for the finest in grooming implements for yourself, Erbe is the company.
Features seven manicure instruments made in Solingen, Germany: 2 scissors, 2 cuticle pushers, a nail nipper, a nail file, tweezers. Instruments are hot-forged and their special steel is then tempered and nickel-plated. Padded leather case with zip closure.
Case Dimensions: 5 3/4"x 3 1/2"x 1 3/16" (14.5 x 9.5 x 3 cm)
Made in Solingen, Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).