Kanayama Llama #70000 Hanging Razor Strop
The Kanayama #70000 strop is grouped with the highest grade strops, built for professional use. Made in Japan, it boasts the thickest, most durable cordovan horse leather, designed to withstand years of rigorous daily use by barbers, yet it presents itself with a smooth, exquisite finish. The #70000 comes equipped with 2 additional warm-up strops, one offering a hide surface and the other, a woven canvas surface.
The 70000 is one of the thickest of the Kanayama strops. Because thicker leather tends to have a coarse surface, Mr. Kanayama hand grinds these strops with a sanding tool to obtain the final product, and is one of the only craftsmen in the world to do so. The superior durability and greater degree of labour required makes the 70000 strop a rare and treasured item.
Both warm-up strops are ideally abrasive, designed to warm your blade efficiently before you start to hone. The metal plate at the head of the leather strop allows you to fix whichever warm-up strop you prefer by screwing it on until it is fastened securely. You'll also find a snap hook at the head of the metal plate, a piece that attaches to any wall fixture so that you can hone safely. Keep your razor in mint condition with this professional level strop.
Each Kanayama strop is the result of Mr. Kanoyama's expert devotion to the craft. Handmade by Mr. Kanoyama himself in Japan, these fine strops function not only as essential sharpening tools for your blade, but also as artisanal-quality crafts, boasting exceptional quality and exquisite design.
Dimensions: 2.7 x 23.6 inches (68 mm x 600 mm)
Materials: Natural leather, metal snap hook, and canvas strap
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).