Kanayama Llama #30000 Hanging Razor Strop
In stock, ready to ship
The Kanayama #30000 leather strop is a fine craft that makes the perfect accompaniment to your straight razor. Made with a high quality cordovan horse leather, this strop effectively sharpens your blade, ensuring you the best wet shaving experience. The woven canvas clamped to the leather strop serves to warm your blade before you sharpen, a piece found accompanying only the most exquisite strops. The clamp leads to a metal snap hook, allowing you to attach the head of the strop to a firm surface while you sharpen. Keep this strop close by: it'll be there for you when things get dull.
Each Kanayama strop is identified by a model number that relates to the thickness of the leather. Ranging from 2196 to 80000, the 30000 strop is the perfect middle ground for many shavers. Thicker leather tends to have a coarse surface, which is hand ground for optimal smoothness. The thicker the strop, the more work required, and the more expensive the strop becomes.
Each of these incredible strops are handmade by one man in his workshop in Tokyo. Mr. Kanoyama, who famously misspelled his own name on his brand, has become world-famous for the outstanding quality of each hand-crafted strop. Rare and unique, these strops are a treasure in their own right.
Dimensions: 2.7 x 23.6 inches (68 mm x 600 mm)
Materials: Natural leather, metal snap hook, and canvas strap
Made in Japan
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).