FILSON Oil Finish Wax
Keep your precious Filson bag or accessory in top shape with the Filson Oil Finish Wax. Formulated for use on oil finish products, it ensures timeless Filson items maintain their water-repellency and durability. The paraffin-based wax can be applied as often as needed to revive worn Filson garments and extend their lifeline. To use, warm wax before applying and let hang dry.
- Apply as needed
- For use with Filson oil finish products
With a long history of outfitting Americans, Clinton Filson founded his now iconic label in 1897 just after the Klondike Gold Rush. Having used his past experience to craft survival pieces during the Gold Rush, he expanded his collection to equip hunters, miners, explorers, etc. with pieces that were rugged, comfortable, practical, and durable. Filson products are now sold across North America and Japan.
3.75 fl oz
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).