eDogu Straight Edge Nail Clipper, Slant Tip
Regular nail grooming keeps nails healthy, neat and tidy; a good nail clipper is a must to prevent in-grown nails; when they are tapered towards the skin that can encourage in-grown abbesses and aggravate the skin. Proper trimming includes cutting the nail straight across; using a clipper with a slanted edge cleanly cuts the nail at the proper angle, keeping it healthy.
- Straight cutting edge
- Slanted mouth
- Built-in nail catcher
- Sharp hand-finished cutting edge
- File, accessible under clipper lever
Ukai Cutlery Company Ltd. has been a leading producer of scissors and cutting implements since 1947. Located in Seki City, Japan this area is known for its high quality production of fine cutlery and knives. The city itself has a long history of traditional Japanese sword making. ‘Seki no Magoroku’ means “the famous Japanese sword with high quality technique in manufacturing.”
Weight: 2.3 oz (66 g)
Length: 4.0" (102 mm)
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).