H.L. Thater 4292 Series 2-Band Silvertip Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle, Size 4
In stock, ready to ship
Befitting its German manufacturer’s excellent reputation, the H.L. Thater 4292 Series 2-Band Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory Handle was made using manual techniques from another time. Its bulb-shaped head consists of real badger hair collected from the badger’s nape, resulting in a soft and luxurious sensation when used in lathering the face. Each hair has also been chosen for a two-banded appearance, recalling the name of these hairs. As a result, this shaving brush can boast of a beautiful and immaculate appearance, one that goes well with its white handle, which is rounded for a superior grip.
There are many shaving brush companies putting their goods on the market today. However, Heinrich L. Thater knows that a quality brush made with classic styling will always endure, even in their motto they state "the times and tastes are different but quality endures". See how they take this to heart whenever you gaze upon a fine Heinrich L. Thater brush.
Knot diameter: 24 mm
Bristle loft: 56 mm
Handle height: 50 mm
Overall height: 106 mm
Made in Germany
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).