Royall Master Collection Mini Sampler Set
In stock, ready to ship
Imagine all of the mysteries of the islands’ cool breezy nights or crisp, clear sunny days – all fervently crafted into individual fragrances. Containing four essential fragrances, the Royall Lyme’s Master Collection Mini Set is sure to delight your senses.
- Royall Rugby Eau de Toilette - Initial aromas of refreshing exotic dry wood followed by geranium leaves and black currant with notes of patchouli and vetiver.
- Royall Yacht Eau de Toilette - The newest fragrance is an invigorating adventure on the high seas with marine notes and rich florals of geranium and jasmine enveloped by warm notes of cedar wood and musk.
- Royall Vetiver Noir Eau de Toilette - Classic with a twist blends a zesty citrus kick with sophisticated florals while the warm amber pairs with the base notes of oak moss and rich woodiness.
- Royall Lyme All Purpose Lotion – A traditional recipe from a very old Caribbean formula from local Harbour Islanders containing 77 rare essential oils.
Renowned Bermudian yachtsman and international racer, Anthony J. Gaade, founded Royall Lyme in 1957. Known for using natural and locally grown products and oils, the collection of Royall Lyme products captures the essence of Bermuda.
Individual weight: 0.29 fl oz (10 ml) x 4
Made in the USA
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).