Seki Edge Moustache Scissors, Made in Japan
In stock, ready to ship
Simple yet elegant, the Seki Edge Moustache Scissors are a first-grade grooming tool, easily distinguished by their special serrated blade edges. The fine teeth lining the blade provide an extra catch to your cut, ensuring that short moustache hairs don't slip past, and that even the coarsest hairs are effortlessly clean-cut. With a frame made of the highest quality, twice-tempered stainless steel, these high performance scissors are built to last, making them highly suitable for use in professional service.
- Twice-tempered stainless steel frame
- Special serrated blade edges
- Compact travel size
- Ergonomic handle hold
Held in your hand, you'll find this pair of shears exceptionally comfortable: the handle holes are wide and spacious, giving your fingers ample adjustment space, and the smoothly curving edges sit pleasantly against your hand. With their compact build, packing these fine blades is no trouble at all, so you won't have to worry about sporting the unkempt look while travelling. Include these scissors in your personal grooming set, and show the world how to do the moustache right.
Based in a region of Japan, famous for smithing, Seki Edge has successfully produced several lines of steel tools for personal grooming. Each one is manufactured using modern technology, as well as the painstaking devotion of a skilled professional. Handsomely crafted, with exceptional visual and functional design, Seki Edge never fails to deliver high quality.Length: 4 7/8" (125 mm)
Made in Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).