Boker 120644 Applegate-Fairbairn Fixed Blade Knife
In stock, ready to ship
As the world's only production combat knife ever designed based on actual military combat expertise, the Boker Applegate-Fairbairn Fixed Blade Combat Knife is truly innovative. Designed by award-winning American knifemaker, Bill Harsey, this model is kin to the modernized 5.5. model, bearing the same features as its predecessor, in a more compact form, and with enhanced ergonomic design. The blade shows the signatures of Rex Applegate and W.E. Fairbairn on the ridges of its front face, etched to a bead-blasted finish: these two established colonels are the military minds behind the knife's functional design.
- Ergonomic handle
- Easy to sharpen blade
- Corrosion-resistant blade
- Hard steel with a Rockwell hardness of 58
- Steel weights carefully inserted inside the handle
- Cross-guard with the knife's serial number etched on its side at the hilt
- Boker Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium Cordura sheath included
- 440C Stainless steel
- Micarta handle
- Sheathed in kydex, a waterproof and scratch resistant material
- Overall length: 8 3/4"
- Blade length: 4 5/8"
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
- Blade material: 440C
- Handle material: Micarta
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).