Caran d’Ache 849 Nespresso Ballpoint Pen, Limited Edition
Two iconic Swiss brands, writing tool masters at Caran d’Ache and famed coffee brewer Nespresso, have teamed up to create the Cara d’Ache 849 Nespresso Ballpoint Pen. Sustainably designed, this limited edition ballpoint pen is innovatively crafted using the aluminum from recycled Nespresso capsules. Complementing the aluminum body is a steel tip with a rotating tungsten carbide ballpoint that prevents smudging. Extremely lightweight, the pen’s body has the brand’s signature hexagonal shape providing comfort when writing and remarkable style. Aesthetically pleasing, its unique blue “dharkan” colour is the result of a specialized process that uses microbeading blasting and electorstatic treatment to achieve its distinct tint and shine. Subtle details, including the Caran d’Ache and Nepresso names etched into the body and the push button, add elegance and character to this impressive writing tool.
- Retractable ballpoint pen
- Steel ballpoint tip and pocket clip
- Environmentally-friendly packaging
- Compatible with Caran d’Ache Goliath fine, medium, and large, ink cartridge refills
Caran d'Ache has been refining the craft of pen-making for years. Founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1915, by Arnold Schweitzer, and named after Emmanuel Poiré, a famous French illustrator, who went by the pseudonym Caran d'Ache. Harvesting natural materials from the mountains of Switzerland, Caran d'Ache writing tools are acclaimed for unparalleled quality and craftsmanship.
Length: 5” (12.7 cm)
Made in Switzerland
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified Canadian orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $50 ($100 for NL), qualify for FREE Shipping.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping option:
Standard transit time: 1-5 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).