Enjoy the classic fragrances brought to life by D.R. Harris and Co:
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne, a classic, masculine cologne from the oldest pharmacy in London, England. A refreshing and stimulating blend of citrus and fern. Created to satisfy, but not overwhelm, the distinctive gentlemen.
D.R. Harris Classic Cologne has been scenting gentlemen with its refreshing blend of zesty citrus notes since Queen Victoria ruled the realm. Innovative and crisp, the classic fragrance has a green, herbal undercurrent with a clear and invigorating lime scent that dances on top.
D. R. Harris Freshening Cologne is well named, sharing an invigorating fragrance profile that is extremely stimulating but also refined. With a bright lemony top note that lightens the scent and an rounded and complex citrus base of mellow and rounded bergamot, this inspiring splash excites the senses but exudes elegance as well.
D. R. Harris Marlborough is a subtle blend of woods including cedar and sandalwood. The Cologne is more concentrated than the aftershave for a longer-lasting fragrance, however, not overpowering. Suitable for everyday use.
D.R. Harris Mayfair Cologne is both subtle and capable of bearing up for long hours at a time. Its floral notes of geranium, jasmine, rose, and orange blossom rest upon a rich base consisting of musk, sandalwood, and vanilla. Combined, these notes ensure that the cologne is distinctively English.
D.R. Harris & CO., one of the oldest pharmacies in London, has been in St James Street for over 200 years. This family-owned business holds the warrant to HRH The Prince of Wales.
Weight: 3.5 oz (100 ml)
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified Canadian orders over $CDN50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in Canada is normally 2-5 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted Canada Post and UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside Canada and the U.S.A.
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 30 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).